BOOKS & RESEARCH
Book coming up
Cybersecurity of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
I. Cybersecurity of the research area “Industrial IoT sensors and systems”.
- Model Design for Cybersecurity Countermeasures of Industrial IoT.
- Design and functionalize physical Industrial IoT sensors and system.
- Advanced cyber-attack simulation experiments in physical IIoT environment.
- Framework for Critical Information Infrastructure (in progress).
II. AIDE project for an IoT Attack Tracking Data, by the GCA, NY USA.
- Using methods and technology to conduct research experiments on Cybersecurity for industrial IoT (Data Analytics, Predicitive analysis).
- Designing the ML model prediction approach (pattern, trend etc.).
- Developing, preparation of Cybersecurity test plans and tools (Python, t-sql etc.).
III. Development of methods, models and algorithm and identification of network-level attacks on Wireless sensor network (WSN), by the Astana International Scientific Complex Kazakhstan.